“5-STEPS to Living the Life YOU Love Series:
CALL TO ACTION ASSIGNMENT #3
· Create a diagram on paper using your self as the nucleus (center). List all of the different groups that you belong to in life from day to day. Work, Friends, Family, Church Neighborhood, School, Your child’s networks of: school, extra curricular/sports, and any other groups that you belong to.
· Create a 2nd Diagram with you at the nucleus. Surround yourself with the 3 required groups given in todays call. See which members of your 1st diagram can be shifted into the 2nd WINNERS CIRCLE Diagram. Really examine why you feel this person would be effective in diagram 2.
· Now look at where most of your time and energy goes. Is it going to the people who are in diagram #1 or diagram #2. This will give you a clear idea of why your goals are or aren’t coming to fruition or why they are taking entirely too long.
· Now start to think about what new key players you would like to have In Diagram #2. Make a wish list on the side of the diagram. Research contact information and upcoming events that will get you in the presence of those key people. Do everything in your power to create those necessary relationships.
· Make a copy of Diagram #2. Keep a copy with you at all times and post the other copy on your wall. Someplace where ouWatch your productivity grow!
For those of you who have no idea what i'm talking about you,